- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
there is a very good compilation of gender neutral pronouns in a variety of different languages that can be found here! it’s really helpful and a lot of thought and help has gone into it from people who speak these as their native language! i definitely recommend you go check it out
Hey guys I’d never thought I’d do this but I really need your help. In the pictures above is my best friend Ryan. Ryan has a semi-severe case of autism and he has severe epilepsy. Yesterday around 7pm he had an epileptic seizure in the pool and drowned. Luckily he’s alive but his condition is unstable. But this is where I need your help. His hospital bills are adding up so I created a paypal account for donations for his (single) mother to help with!! Please guys he’s my best friend and I need your help. If anything if you could at least just signal boost and reblog!! Even if you can only donate a few dollars thats fine. Anything helps. Ryan always says “every day is a new day” well help me find his. There is a donate button on my blog. Please help!! Thank you guys.
please respect feminine non binary people.
please respect androgynous non binary people.
please respect masculine non binary people.
please always remember non binary people don’t have to dress in anyway to prove their gender identity to you.
ive been meaning to make work-related comics forever, so enjoy some choice movie title bastardizations.
(these all actually, seriously, happened, with no humor or awareness on the part of the customer at the time as far as I could tell. so, yes, someone actually asked for a ticket to “Detergent” with a straight face.)